Is there a good website for overlaying routes, or gps tracks, in different colors? This is closest I found, using ridewithgps.
Selected (for visual impact!) from routes used by the weekend running crew this year.
- Through Ambler Heights, down 100′ in mile 2
- Past Severance Hall (-250′) and President Garfield
- Through Coventry Village, Cumberland Park and Cain Park (±50′ several times)
- Around John Carroll (+200′)
- Up the Shaker Lakes and around Horseshoe (+100′)
Talk about visual impact; I borrowed the <background-color:> abuse from 1995.